fredag 19 mars 2010

Frobot frobot, little star

Hello dear readers.

I like to start of with a poem. Not from me, of course. That would be silly I think.

RED SPROCKET HERO
Frobot, Frobot! Warrior from space.
Conceived to save the robot race!

Robot of few words, but loves to dance.
Evil doers don't dare stand a chance!

Microshaft goons, they are on the run.
The war for peace is almost won!

The coolest robot since Optimus Prime,
Cuz only Frobot love females five at a time!



But from the inbox of developer Fugazo's. 


Keep calm though for here comes the enlightenment which is sure to give you all the information about this awesome game you did not already have.


It is the disco robot with an afro game! Pretty simple. It plays as a shooter/puzzle game. In which you control the funky afro robot on his quest to save his five girlsfriends (which has also been programmed with his skills, making for new feature after saving each girlfriend. 


The game has a pretty simple but nice graphics. From a top down view you go from room to room and solve puzzle after puzzle. As a start you will have full access to all your features (I thinks) but as soon as you reach level two those girls has gone missing and with them your skills. Should have thought about that earlier Frobot! Guess it ain't easy to keep a straight mind with five girlfriends though.


I am currently playing the demo for pc, the game is also headed for mac and Wii(ware). As such I am stuck at level two, and if there are anyone reading this, that would consider giving up some of their time to play this awesome game and am not as bad at games as me, feel free to let me know what I am missing (at the very begining of level two).


You will find the demo and all info out there on their blog.


So go there, then back here and talk to me! :)


Until next time, or whenever.







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar